Role and Responsibilities:
– Plays an important role of being an assistant to the MD
– Bridge the gap between employees and Management.
– Is able to understand employee grievances and devise the best plans or take the necessary steps to provide positive solutions.
– Recruit, hire and employee relations in different company departments.
– Utilize all tools and information at hand to maximize efforts to screen, hire and maintain employee information.
– Write job listings after conducting meetings with the department heads or team leaders.
– Post job listings as per the Department’s requirements and conducts recruiting interviews
– Identify various avenues where jobs can be posted like LinkedIn, Naukri, Monster or any other social media platforms
– Liaise with other recruitment agencies for open job profiles
– Identify vacancies, post open job profiles; arrange for walk-ins, screen, interview, and match applicant with open positions,
– Background and reference checks, extend offer letter and assist in employee on-boarding.
– Analyse and modify benefits that are cost effective for the company and the best possible salary package for employees.
– Tracking employee attendance, maintaining leave records.
– Accomplish human resources and organization’s goal and mission
– Develop and implement procedures and policies for personnel
– Develop goals and objectives in accordance to various departments
– Administer the company’s compensation programs
– Is involved in claims resolution and other types of benefits
– Conforms to EEO regulations with regular and timely reports and records
– Conducts exit interviews, counsels when necessary with the aim for 100% retention.
– Prepare full and final settlement for leaving employees.
– Assistance in writing employee evaluations and contributing towards meeting departmental goals
– Maintain employee records & other confidential information
– Provide transparent and end to end recruitment.
– The ideal person is one who has a positive attitude, can work independently as well as is ready to work with the MD, Managers, Team Leaders and all employees.
– We are looking for someone who is easily approachable, friendly yet professional.
– It is preferable that the right person is a female with at least 3-4 years’ experience.
– Is a Graduate in B.com or equivalent degree.
– Is able to be in office for 2 – 3 days and the rest of the days she can work from home (During Lockdown situations)
– Has a professional approach towards work and adheres to work ethics.
– Is able to manage time and work efficiently
– Is proficient in using Windows tools and applications
– Is a confident user of the internetWe are no longer accepting applications for this ad. Contact us for more details.