CA or ACCA
- 5+ years’ post qualification experience in an accounting role
- Strong financial, accounting and managerial skills.
- Strong ability to implement and monitor internal controls.
- Producing the monthly, quarterly and annual management reporting packs
complete with all actual numbers and comparison with Budget/Forecast.
- Liaising with a number of internal stakeholders ranging from the corporate
executives as well as sales and operational teams at a divisional/subsidiaries level
- Ensuring that all group companies accounting functions accurately and
- Able to run temporary and setup accounting functions where company
projects executed across the country.
- Should not be hesitate to switchover to any role of accounting functions,
i.e. Able to take over junior role on temporary basis to ensure smooth
accounting operations across the Group.
- Working with Subsidiary heads and subsidiary Finance Managers to review
subsidiary financials periodically, prepare budgets, forecasts and other
- Liaison with external auditors(Group and Subsidiaries) to ensure that
audits are properly planned, carried out and that financial reports are
prepared within set timelines.
- Prepared to travel to each of subsidiaries.
- Team player.
- To carry out any other duties as may be assigned from time to time by the
- Quick books, Tally and other accounting tools and systems
- PowerPoint & Excel
- good interpersonal skills – works well with others;
- Able to work in fast changing environment with multitasking skills.
- high integrity, diligent and conscientious -reliable and dependable.
- results-driven, logical and methodical approach to achieving tasks and
- determined and decisive; uses initiative to meet and resolve challenges.
- strives for quality and applies process and discipline towards optimising performance.
- good communication skills.
- geographical mobility