The Group is seeking to recruit Deputy Manager – Parts & Service for Control and Command parts of Service business. The candidate should be an Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering and with extensive experience in leading the Sales activity of parts and service of a medium enterprise in India. The position would report to the NSM-Parts and Service.
- Responsible for AMC/AIMC business – AMC is Annual Maintenance Contract and AIMC is All Inclusive Maintenance Contract for both Industrial & compact units
- Responsible for monthly and yearly business targets of parts and service.
- Responsible for analysis of customer requirements, understanding of customer needs and making appropriate proposals
- Responsible for demand planning for spare parts for respective region for proper inventory management.
- Responsible for parts & Service business negotiation and finalization.
- He should be responsible for business from Retrofit works.
- Responsible for SCH : One Time Service Charge (SCH) for Out Of warranty customers
- He has to assist the regional sales manager in getting the parts business
- Main responsibility is to sell parts and Service and ensure customer satisfaction, through timely execution of AMC, supply of parts
- Co-ordination with Regional Service managers for providing AMC service at right time to customers
- He should be a motivated sales professional with good knowledge of parts and Service business and to get more new AMCs
- He should have 6-8 years of relevant experience in handling parts and Service
- He should have team handling experience
- He should have knowledge of technical specifications & distribution networks
- He should have good communication skills
- He should be ready to travel domestic at short notice
Location: Gurgaon, Kolkata, Mumbai, Chennai
3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering OR Electrical Engineering.
Skills & Experience Requirements:
Age : 26-30 years
Experience : 8-10 years
Knowledge preferred : Industrial goods
Key Managerial Skills : “Customer Engagement”, Ëye for business opportunities”, Peer relationship management””
Key Behavioural Skills : Innovation, Teamwork, Networking with people and Good Communication